Powered by Blogger.

Rough Patch

Sunday, January 23, 2011



I have to apologise again for the recent lack of activity on this blog. I've been back in college over the past week, and although I don't have many hours; it takes up a lot of my time. Also this week has been a tough one for me because of things going on in my life that I'd rather not talk about. While I'm trying to return to normal, I just don't feel like myself. College doesn't "fulfill" me but because I need a degree before I can pursue what I want, even though I don't see myself using it, I feel I have to soldier on with it. On top of my rotten week and unhappiness in college, my laptop still hasn't been brought to be fixed so I haven't had the time to post or write anything.

Even more than this, because the personal issues mentioned above have surfaced, I simply haven't wanted to put on make up, make an effort or act like I'm particularly happy. Now, don't get me wrong, I will be fine. This is just a bad patch I'm going through, and hopefully will pass soon.

I announced on Twitter yesterday that I was thinking of deleting my blog. It was only when so many of you told me not to that I realised just how much it means to me. My blog is something that has kept me active and made me feel happy when I'm down. And from the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone who has supported it and to those who made me realise that deleting it would be a massive mistake.

So, I was flicking through my notebook and saw a little project I'd started  a few weeks ago after reading Sofia's Journal, it was the things that make me happy. This made me realise that although I feel a bit crap now, there are so many other things that make me happy and are worth being upbeat for.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologise for my lack of effort and I'm really going to try to get back into it over the next few weeks; starting with a review of the Estee Lauder skincare tomorrow. Any requests would be appreciated as I really want to start enjoying this blog again.

 (In no order, obviously)


Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP