Powered by Blogger.

Passport Pouts

Monday, January 31, 2011



Holding to my word, I ventured out of my house last night. Bad idea, soon after I got up this morning I was back in my bed. The whole "sick skin sheen" destroyed my new passport photos on top of my disastrously red cheeks. Ah well, no one see's it much eh?

My friends and I have decided to go to the university ball on in two weeks. The prospect of hair, make up and pretty dress is more than I can bear, and I'm looking forward more to that than the night itself. Watch this space as I'll probably do a few looks so you can help me choose what to wear etc. Excited!


Today brings a FOTD, as my face hasn't featured in this blog for a while (lucky you)..This was before my body realised it still wasn't better. In bed with dark chocolate (with raspberry bits none the less), hot water bottle and a wad of tissues.
Happy Monday!


Face:
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
MAC Harmony (as contour) and Melba blush

Eyes:
MAC Constructivist Paintpot
MAC Patina (all over) and Satin Taupe (outer corner and crease) e/s
MUFE Star Powder in Copper 922 (centre of lid)
MUFE liner in Pearly Brown 2L
NYX Black Mascara

Lips:
Nada. Nothing. Zilch.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP