Powered by Blogger.

Joss & Main- New CSN Stores private sales website!

Monday, January 31, 2011

You all know I've had great experiences so far with CSN Stores.  I did my first review of one of their products back in November, on this Knomo ID card wallet that I love and use every day.  


Well, I was just informed by CSN Stores about a great new website for private designer sales (along the likes of Hautelook, Gilt, etc.) called Joss & Main.  Joss & Main runs sales on various home furnishings, so while it's not beauty-related, it's still a great place to check out for designer-quality items at a fraction of the price.  The exciting part for me (and hopefully for all of you!) is that this week they are featuring two sales by Knomo- the brand that makes the ID card wallet I reviewed last year.  Knomo makes really chic and modern briefcases and bags from what I've seen.  I can speak for the quality and functionality of the wallet I have, so if the rest of their products are just as good, I'll be excited to check out what Joss & Main has for sale this week.


Here's the line-up for the Knomo sales at Joss & Main this week:


Tuesday, 2/1- Knomo Men's messengers and briefcases


Thursday, 2/3- Knomo Women's messengers and briefcases


To sign up:  You have to become a member in order to partake in the sales on Joss & Main, which is completely free like most private sale sites.  My personal invitation link is HERE, so click through that link if you're interested in signing up through me!


I'd love to hear if you see anything you like!




Disclaimer:  This post contains a referral link that I get credit for ONLY if someone signs up.  All thoughts and opinions are my own, as I would never recommend something I didn't fully support.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP