Powered by Blogger.

Golden Globes 2011 Best and Worst!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Beautiful dresses, gorgeous hair, fab jewels, stunning make up, sexy shoes...and then you have the not so great. This is my take on the fashions at the Golden Globes 2010!:)

Angelina Jolie in Versace
Now, I'm not totally in love with the dress in general but the way SHE wears it, it looks like a million bucks. This dress would look terrible on me but she looks beyond stunning in it and the color on her is to die!


Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection
Emma looks like a 1970's California Barbie in this dress. This dress is so simple and understated yet the simplicity of it is perfection on her. This color is so beautiful and looks great with her new blonde locks. I personally think she was one of the most stunning last night.

Megan Fox
There is nothing that I don't love about this dress. I'd own this one and wear it {if I could}.
This dress is so feminine which is kinda an odd choice for MF. Though she IS one of the most beautiful women in the world {after Angelina, of course}she's not super "feminine". I think she's looking a little too thin, though. Her face is so skinny... I LIKE skinny but something is not looking right. But, back to the dress... it's perfection. 


Claire Danes in Calvin Klein Collection
This dress is very simple but sometimes simple is better. The cut and the color really look beautiful on her.

Sandra Bulock
I personally really like this dress. I would have done something different with her hair ie: no bangs. This dress is so gorg and I think the hair kind of distracts from the dress.



WORST:
Tilda Swinton in Jil Sander
Oh boy, what can I say? This dress really looks thrown together. Meaning a mans shirts with a piece of yellow fabric perhaps clipped together in the back. There is nothing flattering about this "dress". 

Michelle Williams
Michelle, Michelle, Michelle... what were you thinking? I can't remember who made this but I am thinking it was Versace? This dress is really outdated circa 1994 and a little too childish for my liking. Too many daisy's and the color is all wrong. :(


Julianne Moore in Lanvin
I'm just not digging the fabric... it looks a little wrinkly. I'm not really feeling the poofy sleeve either. 


Helena Bonham Carter
This is wrong on so many levels but this is kinda her thing. She likes to be different. If she's comfortable than that's great for her but I think it's very distasteful. Two different shoes? What?

Heidi Klum in Marc Jacobs
I'm not a fan of this dress. Too much going on and I don't really care for the bow. Sorry, Heidi. Wonder Michael Kors would say if someone made this on Project Runway??


Did you have a favorite? Who was your least favorite?














0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP