Powered by Blogger.

Bath & Body Works' LUV BBW Club - January gift!

Thursday, January 27, 2011


LUV BBW Club is a Bath & Body Works promotion. There was a limited sign-up available around Black Friday that I found out about and signed up, a few weeks later I got one of these cards in the mail. They're offering a free gift once a month between January and May - the catch is, you have to go on a Thursday. It's pretty inconvenient to get to the mall on Thursday, and I imagine that's the same with many people, which is probably the whole point of the promo!

Anyway, I managed to get to the mall on a Thursday to claim my free gift! The gift of the month was a hand wash of any kind or flavor ($5), as well as a PocketBac ($1.50) and holder (of the $0.50 variety), for a total gift value of $7!


I chose a moisturizing hand soap in the new scent Caribbean Escape, a sparkly blue PocketBac holder, and a PocketBac in the new "I love cake" scent. I have yet to try the Caribbean Escape soap, but I've anchored the PocketBac on my work tote and have been using it daily! It smells so good! The scent is buttercream, but to me it smells like angel food cake. The scent is pretty strong and leaves your hands scented for a while, which may give you cravings for real cake!

The holder idea is so clever, I feel like I should get more of them (I had my eye on the blinged-out black one, but that was $3 and didn't count towards the promo) although who knows where I'd hang more of them. Either way, I love free stuff and I'm excited to see what next month brings!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP