Powered by Blogger.

Project 10 Pan/Makeup Diet

Monday, January 24, 2011

Click HERE to see a video tutorial on the eye look on these pictures!


I am currently working on paring down my makeup collection through a Project 10 Pan/Makeup Diet.  Rather than buying new products, I am enjoying the things that I already have and working on using some of the things I already own.  This means that I am not able to purchase anything new until I use up at least 10 products.  After that happens, I plan on cutting back to only buying a few things each month, mostly to replace things that I've used up.  Here is my video describing my plan and explaining what I've already used up and what I plan to try to use soon.


Items I am working on completing:
1. Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
2. e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
3. Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
4. e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder
5. Sally Girl Mini Lip Gloss Wand in LOL: #388375
6. e.l.f. Brightening Eyeliner in Coffee
7. CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espresso
8. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer


Items I have completed:
1. Maybelline Superstay 24HR Liquid Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
2. e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade
3. Sally Girl Mini Lip Gloss Wand in Sugar: #388386
4. Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Uptown Girl
5. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black


Some other items not mentioned in the video that I'm still working on using:
1. Maybelline Great Lash BIG Mascara
2. Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Brown
3. Almay intense i-color Liquid Eyeliner in Brown Topaz
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
5. N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP