Powered by Blogger.

Blog Sale! ;)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's blog time again. I found certain things I've fallen in love it so some thing just don't get any loving and that's just a waste. I'd rather offer them to someone else to put to good use!:)

RULES:
Serious inquires ONLY. Please don't say you really want something then never contact me again. If you change your mind... just tell me. I don't bite!;)


I only use Paypal


No returns


Please comment below with what you want and please leave your e-mail so I can send an invoice


First come- first serve


Shipping/packaging $4 and $1 for any additional added items. International is $6


I will send invoices after 8:30pm tonight.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!! :)

People rave and rave about this product but it just wasn't for me. I wasn't a fan of the smell. People who love it think it works amazingly so I might as well pass it on to someone who will love it. It has been refrigerated since day one for longer life- only owned a few months. Retails for $142 - $100 only used a few times

Ole Henrirksen Truth Serum Retails for $48- I only used this a few times as well. $29


Clinique Even Better Foundation in No 04 Cream Chamois. While I do love this foundation I just don't use it. I bought it to use just on my cheeks to cover extra redness but just never grab for it. Applied once all over my face and a few times to the cheeks. Almost new. Retails for $24.50- $15 *SOLD

Discontinued MAC Delft Paint Pot- new NEVER been used. This is my back up and I'll never get through the other one I have! $21 (this is going anywhere from $24-39 on ebay) *SOLD

21 ampules left out of 30 Retails for $89.95 -$48

Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream Retails for $46- $20 *SOLD

Swatched once Retails for $18- $10

New. $6



Motives 10 years younger setting spray- new. Retails for $29- $19 *SOLD

Thanks!!

















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP