Powered by Blogger.

Consolation Prize?

Thursday, January 6, 2011


I'm going to Paris next week with my friends, so am saving money for that instead of spending before I go. There are good and bad points to this: it means that I don't have many reviews to do because I'm not buying, BUT means that while in Paris I can buy loads to show you. While my budget is quite strict, I want to get different clothes and look into new make up brands there.So apologies for the lack of hauls/ reviews recently but I will have some up soon!

If anyone knows any great places in Paris that I just can't miss, please let me know as I haven't been there since I was eight!

Instead I filmed a make up tutorial to make up for it. I got my hair cut and coloured yesterday as I just can't stand having roots. I got a new camera, in HD nonetheless (I'm saving, yes, but couldn't resist. I clearly have a problem), and so wanted to check it out before I went. Hope you enjoy and lemme know what you think!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP