Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Tip #5

Monday, January 3, 2011

I am sure you are starting to get tired of seeing me but this will be the last one today. I am wearing a really detailed white top with black jeans and black boots. 
Why this works: The top is flattering because the neckline shows a perfect amount of skin to show the collar bone and elongates my neckline making me appear taller and leaner and then the shirt has its own waist that accentuates the smallest part of my frame which should always be your goal. IMPORTANT: Find things that hit you at the smallest part of your waist, look for dresses that hit you there (usually jersey cotton wrap dresses are an easy go to) or put a belt there. For petite girls thick belts are good, for plus girls thin belts are good. Also, tops with visual interest (such as the one in the pic from downeastbasics.com) are a great way to hide a tummy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP