Powered by Blogger.

The Body Shop joyous bag update + sale report!

Monday, November 22, 2010


Yesterday I went to The Body Shop to claim my second free gift from the Joyous tote bag and to see what the "Unwrap Your Joy" sale event was!

The free gift of the week (week 2: November 21st through November 27th) is their best-selling hemp hand protector - 1.0 oz size, retail price $10! I'm thrilled about this, as I received a sample of it, loved it, and planned on buying it next anyway!

The "Unwrap Your Joy" sale event was a peelie card - everyone received one at the door, and you opened it to see what your discount was. There might have been more, but the potential discounts I saw were buy 1 item get 1 free, $20 off $40, $10 off $15, or $100 free! Someone there in the store while I was shopping had picked a $100 coupon - lucky girl!!

I got $10 off $15, which is really like getting $15 worth of stuff for $5. I decided to try the Rainforest Moisture hair butter mask, which was $14, and got a little coconut shower cream ($3.50) to bump the total over $15. I probably could have found something cheaper, but I will use it as a stocking stuffer :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP