Powered by Blogger.

FOTD: Cranberry Almond Truffles

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I thought it had been awhile since I had posted all the makeup products I had on my face that day so here it is!  I also have a tutorial on this I look that I will be posting to my YouTube channelHere is the link to the video!

FACE:
- Maybelline Superstay 24HR Makeup in Porcelain Ivory
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach (undereye)
- Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in 01: Light (undereye)
- Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Powder
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve (apples)
- N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (contour)
- Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight (highlight)


EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trio in Almond Truffles (apply as instructed on package, also use crease shade to line lower lashes)
- Savvy Satin Eyeshadow in Burgundy (to crease)
- Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown (top lashes)
- Maybelline Unstoppable Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso to waterline
- e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black (top and bottom lashes)

LIPS:
- Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Color Pencil in 673: Plum Pudding

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP