Powered by Blogger.

Collective Clothing/Accessories Haul! H&M+F21

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Long time no post again- I'm so, so sorry!  I seriously haven't purchased makeup lately, and it's to the point that I've forgotten how it feels to get excited over it.  It's a really sad deal, guys.  However, in place of not buying makeup I have been treating myself to the occasional clothing purchase.  The Forever 21 and H&M up the street from me are quickly becoming my most frequented stores!
I was really in need of more cardigans/sweaters for winter, so I booked it over to H&M.  I've been really impressed with both their selection AND great sales this season.  If you're in need of some good quality fall/winter staples, I highly suggest checking there!
On my Christmas list is a good pair of flat ankle boots and oxfords.  I'm waiting to find some that aren't too trendy but still inexpensive and of decent quality.

Alright, enough about my clothes lemmings.  Onto the collective haul!

Left: satin/lace top, F21 Right: lace long-sleeve top, H&M
I actually got this cami-style top to wear to a party on Halloween.  It's really pretty and I get compliments from my best friend every time I wear it!  I'm loving this dusky-pink shade for fall, I don't know why!  Same thing going on with the long-sleeved shirt from H&M.  It's not the most comfy shirt because of the lace, but I love the color and design.  It has little buttons going up the back of it, too.

Left: shawl-collar sweater, H&M Right: ruffle-trim cardigan, H&M
These two sweaters I got BOGO free!  One of the best deals you can find at H&M right now.  The cream colored one was $35 and the dark grey was $25, so I only paid $35 for both.  I'm tempted to go back and take advantage of this deal again, lol!

Left: scarf, F21 Right: long-sleeve cardigan, H&M
This animal print scarf from F21 is huge!  I love it.  I just got it last night and haven't taken it off, haha.  Same thing goes for the cardigan, which came from H&M.  I want to go back and buy it in different colors, although this was the one color I was drawn to (And there aren't any deals on it right now).  It's just a plain long-sleeve design, but the sleeve has buttons along the cuff and pockets in the front.  It feels like it's quality, which I really appreciate.  I've been wearing this as much as possible though!

(Wearing the scarf+cardigan pictured above.  The top is also new but you can't really see it- it was a gift I just received in the mail from my best friend.  I thought it was so sweet of her!)

I got these jeans from F21 with the lacy cami on Halloween.  They were only like $15, and I've been wearing them all the time!  Unlike a lot of F21's cheap jeans, these feels more durable (Not high quality, but better considering they were cheap).  

Lastly, these hair pins are all from F21 and super inexpensive.  The top two grey ones came in a pack, and then the bottom three were in their own.  Each was under $3 (I'm sorry I can't remember the exact prices!).  I love how cute and girly they are!

That's it for my collective haul!  It's been really nice treating myself this season.  All this no-buy business has paid off!  
What have you guys been purchasing?  Any good deals you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear!
<3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP