Powered by Blogger.

Dress of the Night

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hi! I hope everyone is having a great night! I just got home from my friends wedding... I can't even explain to you how breathtaking it was. Every detail was perfection. I'm so excited for her. One of the best weddings I've ever been to!

So, this is what I wore! You can find the dress to buy here -----> West Rags {if you even care, that is}. The only problemo is I don't think they ship to the US yet... I had to ship this dress to my dear friend in Europe...and she was nice enough to let me send it to her house then she shipped to to me in the US. YAY!



I'm not normally a "panty hose" person but seeing as it was 25 out, I just had to suck it up. Also, I got the ones that only went up to my knee { from Target} so I wasn't constantly uncomfortable in the belly area.



Fur scarf to keep me warm { sorry if you are anti fur}


Love,
Sarah






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP