Powered by Blogger.

They've Dried Up!

Monday, November 29, 2010




I've been meaning to post this for a while..After a year of trying out this product, its time to talk about it.

When I first bought the Bobbi Brown liners, I had never used a gel liner before. The sales assistant slicked it on my eyes and I fell in love. For months, I have been using it on nights out and it really is amazing.

Only one little glitch: they dry up so quickly. I bought Chocolate Shimmer Ink about a year ago,within a month or two it had completely hardened and what I was left with was a hard, cakey mess. I decided to let this go and bought two more in a gel liner set (I can't find the brown one atm).

Should have learned the first time! Not only did the same thing happen again, but it has began to flake. Trying to get any products out of these babies is absolutely impossible. And I've tried everything, wetting the brush before I use it, putting them on the radiator before use. You name it, and I've tried.

And its such a pity, because the range has some beautiful colours and when they are new, they truly are stunning. But at 23euro a pop I won't be making the same mistake again and repurchasing. From now on I'll be buying a cheap drugstore brand so that once it dries up I can buy it again without the hefty price tag and I won't be so disappointed. Any recommendations?

Black Ink Liner



Chocolate Shimmer Ink Liner



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP