Powered by Blogger.

Soap.com shopping splurge

Wednesday, November 17, 2010


A while ago I posted about a Groupon for Soap.com - $10 for $20 worth of products. I bought it, and a few days ago decided to put it towards good use!

I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need, but at least it was a discounted splurge :) Since Soap.com has a lot of brands and products I've never seen in stores, I decided to use it on things I had never tried before. I got:
  • Upper Canada Soap Whipped Hand Repair Balm in Sweet Vanilla Fig $7.99
  • "Chicken Poop Lip Junk" an all-natural lip balm $2.70
  • c. Booth Derma Trial-size Kit (contains cleanser, scrub, toner, moisturizer and body lotion) $14
  • c. Booth Brazilian Nut Dry Oil Spray $6.99
For a total of $31.68, which I paid $11.68 of after the Groupon. So counting the $10 I paid for the original Groupon, it was $21.68, with free shipping - not bad!

The best part of my order was how quickly it arrived. I ordered it Friday morning, and it was on my doorstop Saturday afternoon! I could not believe it made it out of the warehouse and to my house that fast. I give them major props for their superhuman speed!

They offered me a referral code, so anyone who enters it into the site when they first sign up gets 15% off their entire order! Enter KN084036 to get your sign-up bonus.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP