Powered by Blogger.

Anyone wanna swap for my LV?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm trying to get rid of my Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Sonatine handbag... I've had it listed twice on ebay but honestly e-bay is flooded with LV's so mine never sold. Don't get me wrong... I love this bag. I lusted after it. It's just not practical for me with two toddlers. It doesn't fit all the toys, snacks, band-aids, make up. I've used it at most 4 times {if that}... it's not really a "going to the grocery store" kinda bag and just sits in my closet.
It is 100% authentic and the leather handles are starting to oxidize it's that nice brown color { a true sigh of an authentic bag}.

So, what I'd like to swap for is a gift card to Nordstrom so I can get this : Michael Kors "Ines Large Hobo Bag"   {the one in black...so cute} This bag is more "momma size". :) So, hopefully someone will take this LV off my hands before I sell it to the gypsys!





So, let me know if you are interested either comment below or e-mail me at saritadunstan@hotmail.com


Thanks!
SARAH

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP