Powered by Blogger.

Face of the Day (outfit of the day to come)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My best friend from middle school is getting married today! I haven't been to a wedding in a while so I'm pretty excited! 
I just wanted to share my face of the day with you before I leave! ;)





FACE:
Boots No 7 Firming and Lifting Foundation in Blonde
St. Tropez Whipped Bronze Mousse
NYX Bronzer in #2
MAC Stereo Rose MSF
Dior highligher in Amber Diamond
Anastasia concealer
Benefit Brow Gel

EYES:
MAC Grand Entrance
MAC Naked Lunch
MAC Satin Taupe
UD 24 7 liner in Zero
Smashbox Waterproof liner in Starstruck {LOVE THIS STUFF}
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black

LIPS:
A random nude lipliner {the name rubbed off of it}
Revlon lipgloss in Firecracker


Hope you all have a wonderful night! I can't wait to show you my dress. I saw www.youtube.com/lizyartur wear it in a video/blog post and had to get my paws on it. :)


LOVE,
Sarah




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP