Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Sparkly Peach, Grey, and Black

Monday, November 8, 2010

I finally have an EOTD that I'm (somewhat) satisfied with!  Enough to blog about, anyway.  I've been in such a makeup rut lately that it's almost pathetic.  I think it's time to start buying new products again, because I feel like I don't enjoy using anything I have anymore.  I also would like a good pencil brush- I think that would help me get my crease right.
Anyway, this is a slightly different version of a previous EOTD I did over the summer using the Wet 'n' Wild Greed palette.  I used a little more sparkle, and black eyeshadow as liner to intensify the focus on my eyes.

(Click to enlarge!)




Wet 'n' Wild Greed palette for reference:

What I used:
-Mac Impeccable Brow pencil in Taupe (brows- I actually filled them in today!)
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base (primer)
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush chubby eye stick in Glampagne (base)
-ELF mineral eyeshadow in Natural
-shimmery peach (inner lid), shimmery grey (crease), matte cream (browbone), matte black (liner) eyeshadows from WnW Greed
-shimmer cream eyeshadow from WnW Walking On Eggshells trio (browbone highlight and inner corners)
-Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black


Because I had this peach theme going on with my eyes, I decided to bring the party down to my cheeks! I dusted the bronzing shade from ELF Studio contouring blush/bronzing powder all over my cheeks/temples, and then used Jane Blushing Earth Sheer blush on the apples of my cheeks.  I love how glow-y it looks!  (Excuse the awkward facial expression I have, though)

That's it, guys.  Thanks for reading!  Have a great Monday.  <3





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP