Powered by Blogger.

Natural Look Using Profusion 88 Palette

Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is a pretty, natural look that I created using my Profusion 88 Pro Eyeshadow Palette.  I wanted to show that even though this is a very colorful palette, you can still create a neutral look.  Enjoy!


Instructions:
1. Prime eyelids.  I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply shade #1 to lid.
3. Apply shade #2 to crease.
4. Apply shade #3 as a highlight.
5. Apply shade #4 to outer half of crease.  Then create an outer V.
6. Blend together!
7. Use shade #4 to line outer 3/4 of bottom lashes.
8. Use shade #3 to line inner 1/4 of bottom lashes.
9. Line top lashes.  I used Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner in Brown.
10. Line waterline with a white pearl pencil.  I used e.l.f.'s Eye Widener in Pearl.
11. Curl lashes and apply mascara.  I am wearing Maybelline Great Lash Big in Very Black.

If you're wondering what's on my lips, it's Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Born With It.  It's a very natural shade that just adds a bit of shine.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP