Powered by Blogger.

Nails

Thursday, November 18, 2010



As with a lot of things, I have a love/hate relationship with my nails. I'm a severe nail biter and go through phases of having disastrous nails and nice long ones.

My friend is doing a beauty course and asked me to be one of her models for her case studies and because my nails are so short at the moment, I instantly obliged. I have never had gel nails before and I love them. I know my nails will probably be in an awful state after they are taken
off, but for now I don't care.

Nails Before


Nails After



Radical difference eh?!

Have you had gel or acrylic nails? What has been your experience? I need to brace myself in case my nails are ruined after..Please let me know!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP