Powered by Blogger.

Goodies from the Joyous LYB event 11/11

Friday, November 12, 2010


Yesterday, The Body Shop had an event for LYB members in stores. Just by showing your card, you got a goodie bag, refreshments, and 20% off everything in the store!

This was my first LYB event (considering I just joined last week) and was shocked to see the contents of the free goodie bag!


Three samples, a mini body butter, and a coupon for $5 off any purchase! The mini body butter retails for $8, what an awesome freebie! For refreshments they had cupcakes, cookies, and chocolate truffles - yum yum :)

Since I'd just bought a ton of stuff there, I didn't need anything else, but I did buy one of their eco-tote shopping bags. It's $5 (and $2 gets donated to charitable causes) and with it came a stack of coupons to be used once a week until the end of the year. The coupons are for free gifts - so one freebie a week for the rest of the year! Anything you bought yesterday would be 30% with the bag (in addition to the 20% off for LYB members) but the coupons should come with the bag until the end of the year. The first coupon can be used starting next week!

I also stopped at Bath & Body Works because my mom wanted to get some Wallflowers (scent diffusers) which were on sale for $6 for a 2-pack. They have such yummy scents, we got some of the Twisted Peppermint ones last time and they smell so amazing, we had to get some more! We had a coupon for $10 off $30 and needed a couple extra bucks, so I got some of these cute PocketBac hand sanitizers. I use the warm vanilla sugar kind now but I'd never seen the cupcake ones! Such cute designs!


And here's Panini being cute with the bag :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP