Powered by Blogger.

I Hauled..Again

Sunday, November 21, 2010



I have a problem, and I'll readily admit it. I have set myself a challenge, no shopping unless for Christmas presents, until after the party season. Wish me luck because I will need it.

Make Up Forever Rock For Ever Liners



If you follow me on twitter (joolie18) you will already know about my lust for these. Initially on my Christmas list I couldn't help buying them on my recent shopping splurge. I've always wanted one as their waterproof, and now I have five. Delirah!

Left: No Flash. Right: With flash

Laura Mercier Rose l/s and Pink Diamond l/g



The Laura Mercier obsession has intensified, told you I'd go back. I managed to be good and only buy two products. Hell, they are expensive though. The lipstick and lipgloss were each 27euro/£22. So worth it though, their stunning colours. The camera doesn't do them justice, they are much brighter and the quality is amazing!

Elf Cool Coral and Seduction l/s



I talked about these in my latest YT video, check it out HERE!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP