Powered by Blogger.

Youtube

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have jumped on the bandwagon and uploaded a video to Youtube. Eek..Crazy, I know! I've been getting involved with my college newspaper over the last few weeks and my first little assignment was to write about make-up tutorials on Youtube.

My friend then asked my why I wasn't doing any..There were and are many reasons, but I was bored a few days ago and decided to film one to see what happened. Don't know where it will lead, or if I will keep it up but here's my first video!

CLICK ON PICTURE!


(the video wouldn't upload so had to put in the link!)

Thoughts?

I thought it would be easier to do a tag video than straight into make-up ones.. If I shouldn't give up the day job, do let me know :)

Please subscribe, my page is all lonesome!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joolie18?feature=mhum

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP