Powered by Blogger.

Knomo by CSN Stores: My new ID card wallet

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy hump day!  Today I have my review of what I picked out from CSNstores.com to share with you all.  In my teaser post a couple weeks ago, I mentioned that I had been on the hunt for a small wallet to hold my various school-related IDs (Basically the ones I take everywhere with me, no matter where I go).  When I was contacted again by CSN Stores to do a review, I decided this would be the perfect time to find one for this purpose.  After searching my favorite of CSN Stores' websites- Luxe by CSN- I came across a wallet that looked to suit all my needs.

I got this Knomo Magnetic Credit Card Case in the color Fuschia in the mail a couple weeks ago, and have since been testing it to see how it works for me.  (Side note about the shipping process- this came in 3 days, seriously!  I was so impressed.  I experienced no problems; they got my order right, there was no damage done to the product, and it arrived right when the tracking statement said it would.)

So first off, it arrived in this pretty little box:



Packaging: I love that they really took the time and paid attention to details in the packaging of this.  I really felt like I was unwrapping an expensive, designer wallet!  It came wrapped in a pretty cloth material, nestled inside that cute white box.


Functionality: The case has two pockets- one on the inside that is accessible by the magnetic flap, and one on the outside (the "back" part of the wallet).  The one on the outside is where I keep my residence ID and bus pass- cards I use all the time and need easy access to.  I can get them out with no problem.  On the inside, I keep cards like my library card, laundry card, and school ID.  I don't use them every day so the magnetic flap that covers them doesn't bother me.

(Backside)
(Inside)

According to the website, it measures about 4" height by 3" width.  I need something I can quickly grab with my cell phone when I'm running around my residence building or to class.  Nothing too bulky, but nothing too small, either.  For the most part, this wallet works well for my purposes.  Sometimes I do wish it was slightly more compact- the magnetic flap on the front makes it a little thicker than I'd like.  However, I don't take off too many points for this because I feel it's a purely personal opinion/criticism.  



Design: This wallet is so stinkin' cute, guys.  I get compliments all the time.  My friends all have little ID wallets to carry their cards in, too, but mine is hot pink AND looks like patent leather.  My only complaint is that I wish it had the logo embellished or engraved somewhere in the design.  
However, I love showing this off when I pull out my meal card or school ID.  

Quality: This is made out of lambskin leather with a patent trim around the magnetic flap.  It feels expensive and sustainable, which I love.  I'm still worried to spill anything on the quilted exterior of it, but as long as I don't keep it on the table while eating dinner I should be OK.  :)  I've given it some pretty good wear and tear even over the last two weeks, and it still looks brand new (And shiny).

I was so happy to have this chance once again with CSN Stores.  I've experienced nothing but amazing customer service, and now I can fully recommend one of their many, many products.  

Have you guys ever purchased anything from Luxe by CSN?  What do you think of these kind of wallets?  Thanks for reading, like always!

Disclaimer: I was able to pick out this product for review courtesy of CSNstores.com.  My opinions are 100% my own, without any bias towards to company.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP