Powered by Blogger.

Bare Minerals All-Over Face Color- Glee

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Bare Minerals 8-piece customizable starter kit I got for Christmas comes with Warmth all-over face color.  I mentioned in my post about it that I just didn't like how Warmth looked on my skin tone- I tried to make it work by only using the smallest amount, but I think it just pulls out too many of my pink undertones for my liking.
When I was in Sephora a couple weeks ago wondering about my foundation shade, I brought it up to the SA that I was interested in the other bronzers from Bare Escentuals because I disliked Warmth.  She told me that I could bring in my Warmth and just swap it out for another all-over face color.  So, that's what I decided to do today.
Apparently my Sephora (which is one of those inside a JCPenney) doesn't do that normally- I don't know if  the problem was that Warmth was a part of the kit, or because I didn't have the receipt.  They still let me do it since a SA told me I could before.  It was nice of them but I feel a little bad, lol!
But anyway, the SA that helped me today was so nice.  We walked over to the Bare Escentuals display and she showed me Glee- described by the website as giving you a "rosy flush."  She dusted it on my cheekbones and temples, had me look in the mirror, and I love it!  I'll definitely be using this more than I did Warmth.


My swatches seriously do not do this color justice! 

It's a rose/mauve-colored blush with not really any sparkle to it, which is a nice change (it seems like every blush I see is either jam-packed with shimmer).  It doesn't look completely matte either, at least to me. 
I haven't used much in the way of powder/mineral blush, so it's going to take a little getting used to.  I sure LOVE how it warms up my face, though.  Here's a picture of it on my cheeks (thank you Sephora SA for doing this for me!):

She did a very light amount, but it's perfect for me, as someone who doesn't like a lot of blush.  

These go for $18 individually and contain 0.05oz of product, in case you're interested!

Have you guys tried this all-over face color, or any others from Bare Escentuals?  They seem to have quite a few!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP