Powered by Blogger.

Annndd... I'm sick! :(

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've come down with a cold and I'm super bummed. I have so many reviews I want to do and some require video and pictures... and we all know how I am looking right now is not acceptable for that. Ha ha.

My head is fuzzy and my nose is sneezey. No make up and unbrushed hair... comfy jammies. Nice. :o/

Photobucket


I have a review coming up for a great Keratin Treatment... it washes out in ONE day... yes, one day. If you are familiar with Keratin treatments then you know that's a big deal because you usually can't wash your hair for 3 days!!

{my hair with the Keratin Treatment} <3 it


I got the new Sigma kit! I love it. I have tried all of these brushes before but I love this set! I personally think it's going to be amazing for traveling and storing them!


I also got some Luxy hair extensions! I cannot wait to show you guys these. They are so pretty and match my hair perfectly. I haven't worn them out yet because well... I haven't really gone anywhere but since my hair has gotten thinner they really have added some great volume to my hair!

If you haven't checked out the owners youtube channel... you MUST!!! They are so beautiful and as sweet as sweet can be!!! :)


So, I can't wait to get better so I can show you these amazing things I am totally loving!!! :)

Hope everyone is doing amazing and staying well!!!

xo






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP