Powered by Blogger.

National sweeps to win Free milk, lot of winners

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I came across this in my Red Plum emails. The milk board has a national sweeps going on right now called "Pour One More" 120 winners will win a year of free milk (given as 52 coupons for a gallon of milk, any brand, anywhere that sells milk). There is also daily instant win prizes just for entering to win a Free gallon of milk.

Also if you're one of the winners, Feeding American will also give coupons for free milk to a needy family in your community.

You can enter at this link here: http://www.whymilk.com/pouronemore/


If you win I'd love to know.  Tell me here or on my What We Won Wednesday post. 



Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP