Powered by Blogger.

Anastasia of beverly hills clear brow gel

Friday, October 24, 2008

I have a slight obsession with eyebrows. Mine aren't perfect or anywhere how I'd like them to look but I find myself plucking them everynight before I got to bed if I feel any new hairs sprout up. When I do my eyebrows during the day I'd always spray a little hairspray on the eyebrow brush to keep them in place because I hate looking in the mirror and seeing unrulely brows. The problem with hairspray is they become stiff and crusty...and that's not a good look!

I found the Anastasia Clear Brow gel and it does the trick. It keep them in place very well. It drys kinda hard like hairspray but without the stiff/crusty feel. It keeps them in place beautifuly.

I'm pleased... so buh-bye stiff brows and hello to nice shaped brows that stay in place just how you want them!!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP