Powered by Blogger.

Inside my purse.. sadly not too exciting today!

Monday, October 20, 2008

I guess I picked the wrong day to take a peek at whats inside my purse. Boring! I cleaned it out yesterday. I had so many usless papers and wrappers.
So lets take a look...*yawn*
This is my vintage LV purse that's falling apart. I got it a few years ago at a vintage resale store. It holds a lot of junk. Guess wallet with hardly any money in it :(, debit card, library card, blockbuster card, drivers license. Ralph Lauren bag filled with lipstick... I think I have a realllll lipstick problem, my sons yellow lambo to keep him happy while we are out, car/house keys, hair band, 2 hair clips, contact case, iphone, sharpie pen for my constent makeupalley swap (I feel like I'm at the post office every other day).
Photobucket
Now lets take a look at the good stuff inside the make-up bag...it's only lipsticks... I guess that's my thing. LOL
Photobucket
Lipsticks/lipgloss
NARS-Blonde Venus (don't really care for this color and don't when I used it last)
MAC Lipgel- Slicked Pink
MAC- Underage
MAC- Twig
MAC Slimshine- Bare
DIOR Lipfluid- 156
Givency- Exciting Coral
Lancome-Bordeux
Lancome-Crushed Rose
Lancome-Rose Crystal
Clinique- Sweet Honey
Benefit- "The gloss" in corsage
Shiseido-Ruby Luster
Anna Sui- 400 ( I think.. the number is rubbed off...but the color is amazing)
Bonnie Bell- Liplites in Cappuccino
AMuse-supershine crystal
Clinique-Chubby Stick in blackberry

Lipliners-
2 Estee Lauder-Twist lip pencils in spice
Estee Lauder-spice (the kind you have to sharpen)
Christian Dior-Rose
Mary Kay- chocolate
Some unknown nude liner.. the name is rubbed off

ETC-
Maybelline-Define a brow


SO, that's it... yep borrrrinnng but I think I have a lipstick problem...and that's just what I carry around on a day to day basis!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP