Powered by Blogger.

Makeupalley.com

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm offically addicted! I first started going there to read reviews because I hate buying something than getting home and kicking myself... reading the reviews have saved me from buying a lot of things that I probably didn't need in the first place... so reading the reviews are great but what really has got me addicted is the swapping! Whoever thought of this was pure genius! At first I didn't really get and thought using other peoples make-up was kinda gross...than I thought about it... when I got to Sephoras I go crazy and try on everything... and probably 1,000 people have tried on that same blush... so swapping with one person who has something I want but probably shouldn't spend money on makes me VERRYYY happy..all I have to do is clean it well before using and I'm good to go.
So, if you have tons of make-up just sitting around and have a make-up addiction like I do...and get a thrill out of getting new make-up... try swapping!!
Look me up at makeupalley.com SN- sardun
Be prepared to become addicted!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP