Powered by Blogger.

My new cheek combo obsession

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm obsessed with this cheek combo... I use Benefit Hoola to contour my cheek bone, MAC Melba on the apples of my cheeks and my new favorite HG N.Y.C Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone all along my cheek.

The N.Y.C Chroma Face Glow is a Limited Edition product and I think that's pretty stupid on N.Y.C's part. They could make a TON of money on this stuff if they brought it to their full line. Write them at tell them! I've written them twice at their website. :)
http://www.newyorkcolor.com/customerserv/contact.cfm

Many people compare it to MAC's MSF's but muuccch cheaper... $5 instead of $25.
They say the Sunstone is comparable to So Ceylon and Moonstone is comparable to Petticoat.

Read the reviews here-
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=111497/Chroma_Face_Glow/New_York_Color/Highlighters

So, anyway...here is my combo! :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP