Powered by Blogger.

Coastal Scents Neutral Palette- whoo hoo!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm soooooo excited it's in stock again! I've been checking everyday since Lollipop26 has raved on and on about it... this afternoon it was still out of stock and when I checked again about 30 mins ago it said NOW BACK IN STOCK. Whoo hoo. I'm excited!! I'm pretty much a neutral kinda girl so I think this palette will really work for me. It's only $21 for 28 colors...so I think that's a pretty darn good price... however call me a stickler but $8.50 for shipping... c'mon... I'm sorry but that's a rip! The thing probably is only $5 to ship... grrr... ok... enough complaining... I'm sure the palette is worth it! Thanks for the rec, Laura. I'm suuuupppeeerrr excited to get my hands on it!!:) I have a feeling though this palette will be sold out again in no time... so get it while you can!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP