Powered by Blogger.

Nars Orgasm

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Also known as the greatest blush on earth... the universal blush every woman should own..uhhhh... yeah not so much! I won't deny it's a pretty color but it didn't work on every woman as they say. It sure as heck doesn't work that well for me. Thank goodness I got this in a swap from makeupalley because it's pretty expensive and in my mind it really would have been a waste of money. It's $25 and the case is pretty small.

I've heard soooo much about it through reviews, magazines, Sephora's, etc etc... most people say this is the most amazing blush ever made but I'm not quite so sure about it yet. Don't get me wrong... it's nice but it's not THAT great. I have kinda fair skin ( and they say thats what it looks best on) but you can't really tell I'm wearing anything. It's very sutle. I personality don't think its any better than a MAC blush. If you want a light dust of color I'd say this is perfect for you but if you'd like something more dramatic and to contour your cheeks... then this is NOT the blush for you. If you put to much on you'll look like a clown but you kinda have to put a lot on because it goes on so light. It's a nice pinky/peach color with gold undertones but I can't see it being best blush ever or why it's such a cult favorite like it is...

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP