Powered by Blogger.

My first review! Bare Minerals vs. Everyday Minerals

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been using Bare Minerals in Medium Beige since 2005 and have raved and raved about it for years. It goes on so smooth and natural and covers up blemishes very well. It's never once broken my skin out. One thing I don't like about it is the light translucent sheen it gives... some people like it but I don't. It doesn't rub off and has no funky smell to it. At first I loved the mineral vail but I'm not that big of a fan of it anymore. It's kinda messy and dispite what other people say it does make my face look lighter.
Photobucket
Now for the Everyday Minerals... I just ordered the free sample pack off their site a few days ago and they shipped it out so fast. I think I had to wait 2 or 3 days. With the free sample pack you can try 3 foundations, 1 concealer and 1 blush. What I like about Everyday Minerals opposed to BM is you can choose from so many different foundation colors in your skin tone (warm, cool, etc) and you can also choose if you'd like it more matte, intence or with a glow. Today is my 2nd day trying it and so far so good. It has a little more chalky feel than smooth like BM but it went on good. The blush goes on very pretty... better than BM's to tell you the truth and they have wayyyy more colors to choose from. I wasn't too impressed with the concealer... the one I picked was not matte and it was very shiny like a highlighter or something. One other thing I really like about EM is the price tag... wayyyy cheaper!!
Photobucket

So, over all I'm still a Bare Minerals fan... I still would say I choose BM but Everyday Minerals is coming in a close 2nd... I need to give it more time.
Both are great products that I would recommend anyone to buy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP