Powered by Blogger.

Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

Monday, October 20, 2008

This has to be the greatest eyelash curler ever created! I got this one about a year ago because my old one from the drugstore was pulling my lashes out and I was always pinching my eyelid.. ouch! I was at Sephora's and I saw this one. I loved the way it felt, the handles were nice and large and it felt really good to squeeze. I've been using it everyday ever since and I have to say I'm kinda in love with it. It gives a great curl and not once has it pinched my eyelid. I give this an A++ in function and design.
I've also tried the much talked about Shu Uemura eyelash curler and which it gives a nice curl but I had the same problem with the drugstore curlers.. it pulls lashes out and pinches! Not cool! Also... it was $26...*GASP*...I paid THAT for an eyelash curler?!?! What is wrong with me? Now it just sits in my make-up bag!:(

Tarte Curler
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP