Powered by Blogger.

The Busy Mom or Lazy Girls 2 minute eye

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I don't have a lot of time these days with a 16 month old running around and 9 days left until my due date. I just can't spend a ton of time doing my make-up. I've talked about the Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio before and I'm gonna again. I just love this stuff. Seriously with this shadow I can get semi decent eyes in 2 mins. I just use the lightest pinky/pearl color all over my lid and the darkest on my crease...and vola...
Photobucket
It's not dramatic or anything but it does the trick. You can of course make it dramatic if you want to spend more time on it.. but I only had 2 mins and for 2 mins I think it looks ok... and I of course used the UDPP as a base...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP