Powered by Blogger.

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Sunday, October 12, 2008

This stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I don't always believe the hype on things and tend to get disappointed when a product everyone raves about turns out to be bad... but what they say is true... this stuff is great and really works!! I'm sold and I don't think I'll ever wear eye shadow with out it. It goes on really smooth and it's super light... not sticky at all! My eye shadow lasts ALL day long... no touch ups!! I'm in love with this product!!!:)

You don't need a lot of this... just dab a little on your eyes with the wand and with your finger pat it all over your eye lid and browbone. It helps your eyeshadow go on really well and makes it last ALL DAY... seriously!:) It's $16 and I think it's well worth it!
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP