Powered by Blogger.

So Ceylon- I'm so excited to try you!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just got my Mac So Ceylon in the mail today... I'm soooo excited to try it out! God Bless makeupalley swaps!:) I got rid of a parfume I used like once and hopefully I've gained a new love in the Mac MSF So Ceylon. I've heard ammmmaazzzing things about it. It was darker than I was thinking it was going to be though. It's very coppery. So, I'm hoping it doesn't go on that dark otherwise it's not gonna look so good... but on the flipside... I got it in a swap so I didn't pay anything for it but $2.00 to ship off my parfume!:)

I need to go take a shower and get ready... and once I try it... I'll let you know!!
So excited!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP