Powered by Blogger.

Givenchy Pop Gloss in Exciting Coral... I love you!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses. It goes on so smooth and beautiful. I adore the texture of this. It doesn't last a super long time but I don't mind because I get a weird pleasure every time I put it on... it's so nice! The color is simply beautiful. It's a little pricey...ok... a lot pricey for lipgloss $24 but it's worth it. I got mine around Christmas 07 and I won't have to replace it for a few more months. I don't use it everyday all day though because of the price.
Photobucket

Here is a picture of me today weaing Givenchy Popgloss in Exciting Coral, nude lip liner in I'm not sure what brand, MAC NW20 Studio fix, Everyday minerals in Sunkissed fair, Benefit Hoola, MAC Melba blush, my fave CG trio in Shimmering sands, Cole liner by L'Oreal, Maybelline Define a lash. 9 1/2 months pregnant here... puffy face.... blah!
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP