Powered by Blogger.

Everyday Minerals update

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The first review I did on here was BM vs EDM... so after giving it sometime I now know that I'm for sure 100% a Bare Minerals gal. I ordered the free sample pack and thought it was pretty good.. I wasn't crazy about how it went on or how it felt.. I felt a little chalky to me but I thought I'd give it a good try because of the price. I ordered the Sunkissed Fair in the full size and I've used it once. What a waste! It's harder to work with than the BM because the dish is so shallow and the powder flies everywhere. I'm still in love with their flat top brush... that to me was a great buy. I'm also pleased with their Summer Stroll blush even though I haven't touched it in a few days because I'm enamored with my N.Y.C Chroma Face Glow...*crosses her fingers they don't make it LE forever and bring it to their full line*

So, do I think EDM's was a waste of money... kinda, yes. I don't think I'll buy it again or even use up what I have. It might work for some people but I'm an Bare Minerals kinda gal!:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP