Powered by Blogger.

Enormous Lash

Sunday, October 12, 2008

First off... let me explain what Enormous Lash is for those of you who don't know what it is.. it's an eyelash serum that is applied along the lash line morning and nightly like liquid eyeliner. It's supposed to make your eyelashes really long. It retails for about $95 (whoa! I know) and one tube is supposed to last 8-12 months.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I haven't seen too much of a change...yet. They say it can take up to 12 weeks to work. I have seen a few new lashes sprout up so that gives me hope! It doesn't really bother my eyes but kinda stings a little (they say it's not supposed to).

I've heard great things about Enormous lash so I'm willing to be patient! One things about Enormous Lash is they have a 12 month money back if you don't like it...

I hope it works!!
You can find it at Nordstroms, eBay ( which is where I got it... free shipping, too!) or their offical site http://www.beautysociety.com/

Photobucket

Note- this is not my eye!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP