Powered by Blogger.

Mystic Tan

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I totally love the mystic tan...for one because I'm pregnant and I can't do a regular tan (which I LOVE even though I know it's horrible for my skin)... and it really does give a nice glow. I went to a new salon where they have the new high tec Mystic and I nearly choked from trying to hold my breath because the spray was soooo strong and I didn't think that was very heathly for my unborn baby. I'm pleased with the color however I wore these little booties (I've never tried them before) because I just got my toes done and I didn't want an orange french mani!
Well.. here is how my feet turned out.. not so pretty! LOL But hey...at least I know I got some color!! Ha ha

Nice tan lines...NOT!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP