Powered by Blogger.

Cheaper Make-up that works amazing!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for. If you want a good product you most likely going to have to spend a bit of money. However... there are some exceptions I've found and these few cheaper products are ones I use almost daily!

Covergirl makes the most amazing eyeshadow trio that I've been using since 2001. The colors are very pretty and they go on very smooth. I use Eye enhancers in shimmering sands.
It comes with a dark brown, a lighter taupe (I barely use that one though) and an amazing pinkish/pearl color that I use all over my lid and along my browline for a highlight. It's like $4 from the drugstore... can't beat that!
Photobucket

Bonnie Bell makes an amazing lipgloss called LipLITES in the color/flavor of cappuccino. It's a very pretty nude color. It goes on so smooth and not one bit sticky. By the texture you'd think it would be a $20 lipgloss but it's like $2 or something crazy like that. It looks amazing with a nude lipliner. I've used this since 2006. Seriously... go buy it. You won't regret it!
Photobucket

Jelly Gloss (color 100 Tutti Frutti) by Rimmel London is a great pink gloss. It's very light feeling and not sticky at all. It comes in a small tube but seems to last a lonnnng time!
Photobucket

I adore Garnier products! Everything they make is great. I love their Sleek and Shine products for the hair, the leave in conditioner they make works like magic and even their Skin Renew moisture lotion goes on really nice and is gentle on the skin. Plus...ALL their products smell great!
Photobucket

See...sometimes you don't have to pay a ton of money to get great products!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP