Powered by Blogger.

32 palette from e.l.f Review

Wednesday, November 3, 2010



Each color is starting on the left of the palette going down and to the right.

I have mixed feelings about this palette.
Some color's show up great while others don't look like anything was added. Some were very chalky, silky, shimmer and matte. But lucky for me the ones that are too chalky I really don't use. I noticed the matte ones are the least pigmented, while the shimmer ones went on smoother and with more pigment.
The purple and pink row 3, you need to have a color base underneath just so the color shows up better.
It's a good palette for those who are starting out, or for those who want to build their makeup collection.
I would have to rate this product 3/5 lipsticks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP