Powered by Blogger.

Face and Outfit of the evening

Friday, November 5, 2010

Tonight was my Dad's 69th birthday so of course we had a fun little celebration for him (minus the kids so I could actually sit and eat my dinner). It's 33 degrees here tonight (sad) so I had to bundle up a bit!

What I have on my face:
Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Foundation in Blonde
Amazing Cosmetics- Amazing Concealer (Light Golden)
Hard Candy bronzer-in Hula Hula
NARS blush in Desire 

Eyes:
Nars e/s primer
MAC Grand Entrance
MAC Satin Taupe
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero
L'Oreal Voluminous(Carbon Black)  Mascara

Lips:
Viva Glam- Cyndi

Dress: Moda International
Tights: Target
Boots: BCBG
Earrings: Target



Jacket: Forever 21

I hope you had a wonderful night! It was so nice to spend the night with my daddy-o! :)

Love,
Sarah

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP