Powered by Blogger.

MAC Blot Powder

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello ladies!

Two posts, two days in a row! Look at me go!

Today it's MAC's pressed blot powder that I'm raving about! I've found that my Coastal scents silica powder isn't as effective anymore, perhaps my skin has gotten used to it or something. So I needed a new setting powder. Voila... MAC Blot Power in Light.



It comes with a handy little puff, too! It goes on translucent, way less "white" than my silica powder, which is great. This does have silica in it as well, but it's not 100% silica like the CS and MUFE HD powders.

Using this... wow. I'm the "matte-est" I've ever been for the longest period of time. Honestly. I'm un-shiny/oily/gross almost allllllllll day! And for those girlies with glasses, it helps keep my liquid foundation from smudging on the nose where the glasses sit! Bonus!

This was a little bit expensive, $27 CDN plus tax, but I have a feeling it's going to be worth it! I love that I can just toss it in my purse and be good to go.

Questions? Lemme know!

xox
Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP