Powered by Blogger.

Love strawberries? Now you can have them in the shower, too!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I had been looking for this new Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoothers body scrub for what seemed like the longest time!  I first saw it via G (of Nouveau Cheap)'s review a few months ago, which sparked my interest.  When I finally found it at my Target last weekend, I picked it up without thinking twice.

I used the Coconut version of this body scrub last year and loved it- this new scent is no less amazing!

Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smoothers


I love how moisturizing this is- the number one thing I look for in body scrubs/washes is that silky feeling after I rinse them off.  This doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated whatsoever; rather, it's left smooth and soft.  The scent is my favorite part outside of the formula!  If you've ever smelled the Mario Badescu Strawberry Scrub, this body scrub smells just like it.  It's like a strawberry smoothie, and it's so yummy that I almost want to eat it!  (If it were edible, obviously.... ;)  The scent doesn't last on my skin outside the shower, though, which is actually a positive for me.  This way I can still wear my favorite perfume or body lotion without worrying about it clashing.  

For about $5 (or less on sale) and a whopping 20 ounces of product, I totally recommend this body wash- especially if you love strawberries!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP