Powered by Blogger.

I am an Aztec

Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Colour is not my forte. But on a recent trip to Primark/Penneys I snapped up a few 'summer pieces'. The fact that I'm not going away this Summer means I can stay happily in my neutrals. But for a few euro I will most certainly don a bit of colour. This 'aztec' type headband cost a mere 2euro and I love it.

I've been working a few more hours over the past few weeks, which is a godsend. I only have a small amount to go to pay off my course in a month and I'm saving for my SLR. After talking to many people, I have decided to opt for the Canon 1000d. While there is the whole Nikon/Canon debate, I just seem to gravitate towards the Canon. Very excited.

I have a giveaway running on my Youtube channel, which you can access here. GO FORTH! It's to win the Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Eye Definition set after I reached 600 subscribers on both my Youtube and blog. I know I don't say it enough, but it does mean a lot that anyone reads and listens to my rambles, so thank you.

Happy Tuesday!


Face:
Chanel Pro Lumiere
MAC Harmony blush (as contour)
Nars Orgasm blush
Josie Maran Lovey Palette (as highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Deep Truth e/s (all over lid)
MAC Satin Taupe and Smut (blended into crease)
MUFE Aqua liner in Black
Blinc Mascara

Lips:
MAC Hue l/s


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP