Powered by Blogger.

Old Navy One Day Wonder: $1 Flip-flops!

Friday, May 20, 2011


Last Saturday, Old Navy had a sneak preview of their $1 flip-flop One Day Wonder sale for Old Navy cardholders only. I know this is one of their most popular sales that they do yearly - last year when I arrived mid-afternoon I heard stories of the crowds and lines earlier that morning. There were massive tubs of flip flops, completely picked over with not much but black and white in less-popular sizes left, and still tons of people swarming them!

The cardholders pre-sale was just like a regular day at the store, I strolled in and had prime pickings of sizes and colors from the display wall. I'm not one of those people that wears flip-flops every day in the summer, but they definitely have their time and place, and I couldn't resist them in a rainbow of colors when they were only a dollar!

If you missed the pre-sale last weekend, the regular sale is going on tomorrow, May 21st - some stores are opening early at 7am! Go early and expect chaos!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP