Powered by Blogger.

E.L.F Cosmetics Order!

Friday, May 27, 2011

So last Sunday I ordered from e.l.f Cosmetics when they had a sale. If you spent $25.00 you got 10 free mineral eyeshadows! So of course I ordered. The eyshadows are $3.00/piece so $30.00 for free! Can't beat it.

Personally I feel the e.l.f can be deceiving with their packaging because it looks a little on the "cheap" side so automatically you think, oh these products must be terrible, but I honestly love them!

Here's what I bought!

Packaging always comes in a nice bag!
(This is my 3rd order with them)

Lipsticks: Classy, Nostalgic, Captivating, Flirtacious

Top Row: Mineral Infused Face Primer, High Definition Powder, Candid Coral
Bottom Row: Giddy Gold, Peachy Keen

10 Free Eyeshadows
Golden, Earthy, Caffeinated, Wild, Elegant, Girly, Seductive, Natural, Flirty, Angelic

I shall eventually get some swatches done for you guys!
Until next post :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP